Key Account Manager Role - Manchester
Who are we?
Formisimo is an award-winning start-up based in Manchester. We were incubated at Europe’s leading startup accelerator Seedcamp, and we’re used by thousands of companies Worldwide including Capital One, Sainsbury's Bank, Uber, The New Zealand Government and Experian.
Formisimo is changing the way that companies design online forms and checkouts. Using market-leading technology, we help online brands understand their website visitors and how they engage with online forms. We give them the insight they need to improve their online user experience and help transform their businesses as a result.
What to expect
- Working alongside a co-founder to be the first point of contact for our international Enterprise client base - helping them get set up with our product and ensuring they continue to get huge value from it in the long term
- You'll be building strong, long term relationships with our clients, and the companies they work in. We aim to make our clients lives easier and to help our clients' companies grow
- You’ll also understand that onboarding customers is a vital part of the experience of using a product and so everything within your power to ensure our customers love our product
- Getting to know a technical product inside out, and be able to troubleshoot quickly and effectively for new customers (full training on this will be provided)
- Your ideas to be taken seriously and valued
- To work with talented and motivated people
- To have the space and autonomy to manage your own workload and priorities, and be able to enact your ideas and improve on our current way of doing things
- All the incredible experiences of working at a startup - dizzying highs, and buckle-down-lows, but never boring
- A focussed, productive work environment, but not a stressful one
The Account Manager is the primary point of contact for our customers and is the human face of our fantastic product, Zuko. We’re proud of our customer service, and it’s a reason why our clients work with us and stay with us long term. You’ll manage all client relationships and own the entire customer life cycle post-sale, including:
- Onboarding new clients and users, helping them understand how to get the most from our platform
- Be the first point of contact for technical issues, solving them where possible, or escalating larger issues to the technical team
- Hold regular workshops and update calls with clients to ensure they understand their data, have noticed any new trends and ensure they are using the product to its full potential
- Manage and own retention and upselling - it will be your responsibility to ensure customers see value in the product and want to continue to benefit from it
- All billing and invoicing for clients
- Being the voice of the customer inside Formisimo, helping our product development team understand the needs and wants of our clients and help shape the future functionality of our platform.
- Opportunities to write and input into content related to our platform and our area of expertise, online forms and how to make them better.
Who are you?
- You’re a great people person, with an ability to create and nurture relationships quickly and maintain those relationships over time
- You have extremely capable communication skills, both written and verbal. We communicate with our customers both via Intercom, email and on calls and in-person
- You have strong attention to detail - typos in emails will annoy you
- You are great at time management - often you’ll be juggling multiple clients and many urgent issues and tasks
- You’re a self-starter and will look to be constantly improving how you work and not be afraid to voice opinions about how processes and approaches could be improved
- You will be excited about joining an early-stage startup, and the potential to grow with Formisimo
- You are comfortable working in an environment not restricted by excessive processes and clear job roles - you’ll often be doing tasks for the first time and building a process as you go
- You’ll not be afraid of getting stuck into a technical product. Full training will be provided, but you will be helping customers install and troubleshoot code on their site.
- Extensive experience working in a fast-paced, client-facing environment
- Working with large (Enterprise) organisations in a previous role would be beneficial (Previous work within an agency on client work will be a huge plus)
- Be adept at managing multiple priorities
- You will have dealt with both positive and challenging client situations, and be adept at understanding a customer's needs and responding accordingly
- You’ll have a track record of building relationships with customers keeping in regular contact with them, and getting to understand their businesses and their problems
- Familiarity with CRMs and time management tools such as Intercom, Trello and Slack
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and remote working - our team structure their days around what works for them, including those with families
- A new device of your choice (PC/Windows Laptop/Macbook)
- Autonomy, ownership and a flat management structure mean your opinions will be listened to and you’ll have a big impact from the start
- Free car parking
- Weekly company breakfasts, twice-annual team nights that aren't alcohol focused
- A high level of company transparency - salaries, company profit and loss, budgets and more are all shared in our open and honest working environment
- A close-knit, focussed and productive team
- Annual share-option bonus scheme
- Work with leading brands like Capital One, Experian and DFS
Apply for this role
Please email a covering letter and CV to our co-founder Tom: email@example.com.